Friday, January 08, 2010

Snowy January


It has been a snowy January thus far. We've had 8 inches of snow over the past few days. In fact, today is the 13th day in a row that we've had snow in central Ohio. We are at 16 inches for the season so far. This is very high as the average for the entire winter is typically around 20-25 inches. I'm loving the snow. I love the sound of a snow covered night. Everything is so bright and eerily quiet. I've been able to use my the 4wd on my pickup (which I'm trying to sell at the moment). But Kara hates it. She is not well suited for these mid-western winters.

Kara and baby are doing well. We find out in just 3 weeks if we are having a boy or girl. I'm excited to find out. Mostly, I think, because it will give some identity to the baby. I can begin to imagine what he or she will be like. And it will help us narrow down the name options.


1 comment:

Jesse said...

I seem to remember that when you arrived in Ohio for the first time there was quite a bit of snow as well.....a coincidence???? ;)